Peony Chinoiserie Zippered Footie
- Unit Price
The word Chinoiserie is derived from the French word chinois, meaning "Chinese", or "after Chinese taste". It is a Western aesthetic inspired by Eastern design. The Asian-influenced style has made a big return in fashion and home decor and was the inspiration behind this beautiful print featuring feminine peonies, Swallows and lush vining branches.
About our special fabric:
We designed our footies to we worn and enjoyed year around. Our bamboo fabric makes this little outfit a favorite for moms and babies alike. Some of the special features of Bamboo viscose fabric include:
- Naturally Antibacterial--Keeps baby odor free and smelling fresh.
- Moisture wicking-- draws sweat away from the skin to keep you dry.
- Insulating and Breathable-- Keeps baby cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- One of the SOFTEST fabrics on the planet-- you won't believe how soft and you'll love the way it feels.
- Hypoallergenic-- natural bamboo viscose does not cause allergic reactions and is great for babies with sensitive skin and eczema.
- Most eco-friendly and self-sustaining fabric available-- Bamboo is naturally replenishing.
Our Footies are designed with baby in mind:
- Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes. No need to completely undress baby during changes. Just zip up from the bottom and keep baby dressed up top.
- Gripper pads on the bottom of the feet.
- Detailed ruffling along zipper edge and bum.
- Straight sleeves for chunky arms.
- Flexible sizing for extended wear.